Shaili Singh is an Indian Long Jumper player in Junior level Athletics Player. She is Popularly Known for winning Silver Medal in World Championship in Under 20 World Athletics which was held in Nairobi in 2021. She Plays in the Junior level Long Jumps Championship and is also been listed among Top Junior Long Jumpers in the World.
Shaili Singh Biography
|Full Name||Shaili Singh|
|Born||7 January 2004|
|Age||17 as in 2021|
|Born Place||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Height (Approx)||170 cm|
|Weight (Approx)||55 Kg|
Shaili Singh Boyfriend
Shaili Singh is Presently single and is enjoying her life in building her dream. She is mainly focusing on Long Jump to Bring Gold in the Next Olympics for India.
Shaili Singh Journey
Shaili Singh was born in Parichha about 20 Km from Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh where she grew up. She now has not only a name but has earned fame and respect among the Indians by winning Silver Medal for India in the Under 20 World Athletics Championship. Her life is very inspiring and has been not so easy as being a girl to win a Silver medal for India.
From Childhood, She was born and raised by a Single Parent, Mother Vinita Singh, who is an entrepreneur by Profession who used to do tailor work. Her father left the house 10 years back from now 2021. Vinita Singh has 3 Children’s. Her mother had struggled hard to survive Shaili Singh dreams and is the main hand for her success.
In 2016, Shaili Singh entered Dhyan Chand Stadium For Being a Player. Dhyan Chand Stadium has the best coaching facility. She came here and practised regularly. Seeing her talent She was sent to World Cup Champion Anju booby George’s Academy in Bengaluru, Karnataka to get training.
Some Facts About Shaili Singh
- She is a Gold Medalist at National Level For Long Jump Under Junior National Athletics Championship.
- Shaili Singh was grown up with only a single parent her Mother, who is an entrepreneur.
- She had 6.59 m and was left with only 1 Cm from Gold that is only 6.60 m.
- Shaili Singh is very hardworking and Dedicated through which Anju Bobby George was impressed.
- She will be trained more to bring Medal in Olympics in next time as she has the potential and dedication at this young age.